BC school students are invited to play the 2small2c game to win:
- a field trip for their class of UBC Okanagan research labs
- the use of the Scanning Electron Microscope to look at interesting things up close
- cool tech prizes like a tablet computer, pocket projector, boombox.
Students learn about our world:
- on a nano scale (smaller than micro)
- by looking at Scanning Electron Microscope Images and determining what in the big world the object is.
- Each entry is a multiple choice answer to the question “What is it?”, and
- Scores can be ballooned by inviting non-school friends and family to play as well.
- Game can be started and played anytime up to one week prior to the Round Awards.
- Top Scores Win!
- Invite Friends and Family to play and score.
- Friends & Family scores are added onto the Student’s score.
- Ask Friends and Family to help figure out what the right answer is and then submit it.
- The more friends you invite the better your chances are to win
- Invite friends to join anytime.
- More Hints and Cheats!
- Game starts the First Week of January
- Join the game at any time
- New pictures posted regularly, get notified on Facebook
- Round 1 Prize of a field trip including Pizza and Pop was awarded to KSS Biology 11 Class on February 13th.
- Round 2 Prizes announced April 26th.
Have fun and good luck!